TIME Magazine called it “The Secret Killer”
…and here’s how to help protect against it
TIME Magazine ran an astonishing story about inflammation and its destructive effect on the body’s health.*
In the years following TIME’s story, medical science went on to find even more links between chronic inflammation and highly debilitating conditions, including allergies, chronic aches and pains, irritable bowel syndrome and others.
These links were dumbfounding: so many different conditions can all stem from just one problem – chronic inflammation.
NOPALEA REDUCES INFLAMMATION
* Serious Conditions that may begin with Inflammation
- Crohn’s Disease
- Respiratory and more!
Nopalea Reviews – Reduce Inflammation
“Listen To Nopalea Reviews – Clink the link below.”
And the type of chronic inflammation that is being studied is not just that “sore, swollen muscle and joint” kind that so many naturally think of. It also includes the deeper, internal types of inflamed tissues affecting vital body systems, such as:
- Chronic cardiovascular inflammation in the heart and arteries
- Chronic pulmonary inflammation in lungs and airways
- Chronic digestive inflammation in the stomach, esophagus and intestines
- Chronic inflammation in the other major organs (liver, kidneys, etc.) and glands
- Chronic widespread body cell inflammation existing throughout the body
All of these different types of chronic inflammation can lead to many different kinds of severe health problems, such as:
- Ongoing, never ending pain in parts of the body
- Allergies and asthmatic reactions
- High blood pressure and deteriorating heart and blood vessel health
- Ulcers and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Constant, overall tiredness and lethargy
Normal inflammation is good
Whenever your body is subject to threatening elements or events, it may counter these attacks with one of its defense mechanisms – inflammation. This is normal.
The threats that could trigger the body’s inflammatory response could be little things, such as an injury like a pulled muscle. Or, the threat could be a bacterial intrusion. Stressful feelings and events can also trigger inflammation to flare up in any number of your body’s tissues. And, nutritionally deficient diets can lead to inflammatory flare-ups.
Finally, one of the biggest causes of inflammation could be today’s world, which relentlessly exposes your body to an overwhelming flood of micro-sized dangers, such as toxins, pollutants, bacteria, viruses and chemicals from … the air you breathe … the water you drink … the foods you eat … and even the things you touch.
But chronic inflammation is very bad
Due to all of the causes of inflammation, it’s highly likely that right now, as you read this, your body has many sites that are inflamed. This isn’t the problem, though. The problem is all of sites in your body where, for a variety of reasons, your inflammation isn’t being turned off. Instead, the inflammation just keeps going and going. This is chronic inflammation.
There are several factors that can keep your body from turning off its inflammation response, but three factors are especially prevalent:
- Chronic Stress – it keeps your body constantly “revved up,” wasting nutrient stores and impairing its ability to stop inflammation from becoming chronic
- Chronic Nutritional Deficiencies – without the right nutrition, on a daily basis, your body may not have the right resources to put a halt to ongoing inflammation
- Chronic Toxin Overload – in today’s world, your body is constantly fighting off toxins, pollutants and contaminants from so many sources that it simply can be too overwhelmed to stop the never ending, triggered inflammation
You’ll notice that there’s one thing in common with all three of the above factors: Chronic. When these adverse factors are chronic (constant), it greatly increases the chance that your body’s inflammation will be chronic, too. And it’s exactly this type of inflammation – the chronic kind – that the TIME Magazine story warned about because it can be so damaging to your health.
Some common examples of how you could be suffering from various kinds of chronic inflammation and their related health problems include:
- Muscle, joint and bone inflammation – causing ongoing body pain
- Respiratory inflammation – causing allergies and breathing difficulties
- Arterial inflammation – causing heart health problems
- Digestive tract inflammation – causing ulcers and IBS
- Widespread body cell inflammation – causing overall fatigue.
Nopalea a Superior Solution to Chronic Inflammation
If chronic inflammation is the problem, Nopalea is a solution. It’s your premier wellness partner in your body’s never-ending, daily battle for good health. With its amazing 24 Betalains (super anti-oxidants), Nopalea works in two vital ways: it helps neutralize your body’s inner toxins and it helps reduce its chronic inflammation.
“HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT NOPALEA.”